By the end of your training, you will be well qualified to perform all tasks related to the mechanical systems in machines and manufacturing systems.
- You build and modify machines, devices or tools for manufacturing Schaeffler products.
- You carry out repairs and maintenance on our machines.
- You take on various tasks during the manufacturing of our products and ensure the high quality of these products.
After receiving well-founded basic training in metal machining, you will acquire a range of skills such as:
- Manufacturing and assembling machine parts
- Taking measurements using various inspection equipment
- Connecting and checking compressed air and hydraulic control systems and putting them into operation
- Operating computer-controlled machines
- Conducting repairs and maintenance on machines and systems
- Carrying out and using manufacturing process and quality assurance systems
The training lasts 3 ½ years.
The minimum educational requirement is a secondary general school certificate (qualifying secondary general school certificate in Bavaria).