Professional Strategy Region Europe (m/w/d)
Reference Code: DE-X-LGN-21-09788
Date of publication: December 14th, 2021.
This position is limited to 12 month.
Please apply online.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for organizing and running strategy workshops in the region to keep strategic roadmaps up to date and to ensure their implementation locally
- Monitoring and ensuring strategy implementation and taking necessary corrective action in coordination with the Head of Strategy & BD AAM Europe
- Update of Area roadmaps
- Collaboration with strategy development in close cooperation with the corresponding areas, the Regional Strategy & Business Development team as well as other interfaces
- Support the tansformation of the business by acting as an agent for change
- Completed master's degree and several years of professional experience in a strategic department or in consultancy, ideally in the automotive aftermarket
- First experience in event and project management is an advantage
- Ability to understand complex organisations and the required response from a strategic communications perspective to work across locations and diverse audience groups
- Business-fluent English speaking and writing skills, other languages are an advantage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills in combination with a high target orientation
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
If you have any questions please contact:
Schaeffler Autom. Afterm. GmbH & Co. KG