Software Tester Industry 4.0 (m/f/d)
Reference Code: DE-I-HZR-20-00290
Your Key Responsibilities
- Development of test strategies and concepts
- Creation of test cases and test scenarios for our software products.
- Execution of partly automated product tests and test procedures including error analysis
- Test execution in different test phases: development accompanying, integration tests, system tests
- Content, conceptual and practical support for test automation
- Definition, monitoring and documentation of quality assurance measures.
- Documentation of test results, test procedures
- Creation and maintenance of test supporting scripts
- Test planning and effort estimation (according to PERT method)
- Certified tester ,at least Foundation Level, or several years of professional experience as a software tester
- Knowledge of test management, test strategies.
- Experience as software tester in the embedded environment
- Good knowledge in the areas of automated test procedures, quality assurance and agile software development / development methods / test methods, preferably in SCRUM
- Good knowledge in: SOAP UI
- Knowledge of software programming and object-oriented programming techniques
- Very good knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. php, bash, Windows Powershell, python, Perl, VBA...)
- Comprehensive IT knowledge
- Fluent verbal and written German and English
- Independent working style, precise working methods, assertiveness, confident manner, sociability, ability to work under pressure and commitment
If you have any questions please contact:
Schaeffler Monitoring Services GmbH