Trainee Operations Maintenance (m/w/d)
Reference Code: DE-C-HZA-20-01153
As a Trainee within Operations Maintenance (m/w/d), you will spend about two years at our production sites, working intensively in the relevant maintenance departments and interface with operations.
In addition, an assignment abroad for several months in one of our worldwide plants is part of this demanding program. A wide range of practical experience and further training will ensure you are well-rounded by the end of the program.
This position is located in the Corporate Maintenance Department (SP/HZA-ICM) in Herzogenaurach and will be advertised internally starting 27.01.2020 until further notice.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Familiarization of maintenance processes in the areas of planning & work scheduling, SAP solutions, production maintenance, plant & facility management, spare parts management, maintenance engineering and maintenance controlling
- Working in challenging projects with interdisciplinary tasks
- Orientation in the Schaeffler environment combined with the intensive development of a worldwide network in the field of operations
- Expansion of competencies through professional and personal development
- Completed higher education as Master Journeyman, technician or completed university degree, e. g. in the fields of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or industrial engineering and management
- In-depth internships with demanding tasks or professional experience in the field of maintenance
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken, as well as willingness to travel
- Distinctive quality awareness and high goal orientation
- Ability to think outside the box, being creative and flexible while keeping in mind intercultural sensitivity
If you have any questions please contact:
Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG