Working Student Strategy & Market Intelligence
Reference Code: DE-X-LGN-21-07472
Please apply online.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support the team's ongoing projects, such as market and competitor analyses as well as the development of strategic concepts.
- In close cooperation with the team, perform targeted research to generate practical insights and conduct analysis.
- Support ongoing communication especially via internal digital platforms.
- Prepare presentations and visualize results.
- General understanding of and interest in the Automotive world
- Master’s students or enrolled in the last semester of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (or similar)
- Ideally first work experience, for example within the Automotive industry or management consulting
- Ability to perform research and analysis in a structured and comprehensive way
- Strong communication and visualization skills
- Very good command of Power Point and Excel
- True team player with a proactive and quality-oriented mindset
- Business fluent English language skills
- Availability for at least 4 months starting November 2021 as Working Student (20h/week) or Intern (full-time)
If you have any questions please contact:
Schaeffler Autom. Afterm. GmbH & Co. KG