Mentoring for Female Students
Are you a female student who wishes to engage in personal self-development? If this is the case, then our mentoring program is the perfect choice for you! You will be assigned a dedicated personal mentor for one year, who will support you during your studies.
What you can expect:
The mentoring program is aimed at female students, particularly those involved in STEM disciplines, to actively support them.
As part of one-on-one mentoring, a mentor will be on hand to support you for one year and advise you on your professional and personal development. Participation in the mentoring program offers you the unique opportunity to combine the theoretical element of your studies with your future professional career.
Through intensive contact with Schaeffler, you will get to know the company, take part in exclusive events and workshops, and learn more about the gains made in research, development, and application activities.
The application period for the 2021 program has now ended.
Are you interested in participating in this program in the future? As soon as the new application period starts, you will find all of the relevant application information here. We look forward to hearing from you!
Do you have any questions about our mentoring program? If so, please feel free to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
Who can apply?
We can receive applications from female students who are
- in the 4th semester, or higher, of their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- preferably studying a STEM discipline, for example Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, IT
- motivated to seek new experiences
- committed and willing to develop
What We can offer You:
- Supervision and support from mentors from different corporate divisions
- Tailored personal and professional goal-setting and development
- Guidance in raising your personal and professional profile
- Expansion of your personal network
- New insights into the world of business
- Familiarization with the Schaeffler environment and in-depth understanding of the Schaeffler Group
- Interesting workshops
- Inclusion in the Schaeffler Top Students program
Program structure 2021/2022
Apply before the end of January with a detailed letter of motivation and your CV.
Following acceptance into the program, the matching process between mentees and mentors begins.
The program begins in April with the official kick-off event.
The active phase of mentoring now begins. In addition to the independent planning by mentee and mentor, events and lectures take place at regular intervals.
The program ends in Spring 2022 with a closing event, during which mentees will have the opportunity to share their time and experiences.