Mentoring program for female students
You are a female student preferably in the STEM field and want to further your personal development? In this case the Schaeffler mentoring program Pionierinnen@Schaeffler is what you are searching for! Get a personal mentor for one year, who will accompany you during your studies and personal development.
What you can expect:
The mentoring program Pionierinnen@Schaeffler is aimed at female students, especially in STEM study courses, to actively support them. With the one-on-one mentoring your mentor will be by your side for one year and will aid you in your professional and personal development. Being a part of Pionierinnen@Schaeffler gives you the unique opportunity to combine the theoretical part of your university studies with your future professional career. Because of the intensive contact with Schaeffler you will get to know the company and learn more about the research, development and application of recent technologies.
Not only the personal mentoring will give you a chance to expand your network and further your knowledge. The access to exclusive events and workshops, as well as the admission to the Schaeffler Top Students program, will help you develop yourself, too.
On the 22nd of January 2021 we will offer a virtual information meeting via Microsoft Teams. Here you will have the opportunity to better get to know the program and ask us any additional questions.
How to take part: Write us an E-mail at email@example.com and we will provide you with the access link and other information. We are looking forward to seeing you!
We are looking for female students,
- in the fourth semester or higher in their bachelor’s degree or in their master’s degree
- preferably studying in the STEM field, for example Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, IT or other similar study courses
- who are motivated to experience new exciting things
- who are committed to contribute
We offer you:
- Accompaniment and support by a mentor from different corporate divisions
- Individual development with personal and professional development and goal-setting
- Orientation for the personal and professional profile sharpening
- Expanding your personal network
- Get new insights into the business world
- Getting to know and deeper understanding of the Schaeffler Group
- Interesting workshops
- Participation in the Schaeffler Top Students Program
Apply until the 31st of January 2021 with a letter of motivation and your CV via Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
After admission the matching phase between mentors and mentees begins
In April the program officially starts with a kick-off event
Now the active phase of the mentoring starts. Apart from the individual planning and meetings other events and workshops will take place.
The program finishes in spring 2022 with a final event. Here you can also share your experiences with other mentees.