Detector III – Introductory Product Training
This training conveys basic knowledge on the application of the Detector III.
On the first day the participants learn how to handle the device, to generate their own configuration out of a standard configuration, to conduct trend measurements, to evaluate the trend characteristics and to adjust the alarm levels. On a second optional day on site at the customer’s the focus is on the practical application of the Detector III. Assisted by the trainer the participants will put into practice and deepen the course contents of the first day on a selected machine.
- Overview of the core functions in the Detector III and Trendline
- Editing of the Standard Configuration in Trendline
- Assort a route in Trendline
- Basic handling of the Detector
- Communication between Trendline and Detector
- Particularities with respect to vibration measurements
- Vibration measurements on a test rig
- First trend analysis
Basic PC user skills and the handling of PC based Software
Recommended retail prices
Herzogenrath/at customer's site
All Schaeffler training courses and workshops can also be booked via a Schaeffler sales partner.