Detector III – Balancing
The training course covers in particular the subject of balancing using the Detector III Balancing Kit. Apart from basic balancing knowledge in general the participants will specifically learn about the balancing process with the Detector III Balancing Kit. In practical exercises the participants will learn how to use the device safely and carry out balancing operations independently.
- Balancing basics
- Phase, phase-measurement, vectors
- Amplitude and phase
- Run-up and coast-down, Bode diagram
- Balancing procedure in general
- Balancing with the Detector III
- Prearrangements on the machine
- Finish balancing
- Vector and vector-calculator
- Unbalance: Effects and causes
Detector III – Advanced Product Training
Recommended retail price
All Schaeffler training courses and workshops can also be booked via a Schaeffler sales partner.