Spindle bearing training
This training course communicates knowledge on spindle bearings and their use. The training course is divided into a theoretical section and a practical section. Our spindle bearing experts will explain the types and characteristics of spindle bearings, give information on further developments, maintenance and lubrication of spindle bearings as well as specific spindle bearing failures. The practical section of the training course communicates information on the correct mounting and dismounting of spindle bearings and the use of various measuring and mounting tools.
- Current further developments relating to spindle bearing arrangements
- Reports on practical experience with the new FAG super precision bearings
- Information on improving maintenance
- Requirements for the adjacent parts of super precision bearings
- Lubrication and sealing of super precision bearings
- Possibilities for the assessment of bearing failures
- Tools for mounting and dismounting of super precision bearings and their handling
- Correct mounting and dismounting of super precision bearings
Recommended retail price
All Schaeffler training courses and workshops can also be booked via a Schaeffler sales partner.