SmartCheck - Introductory Product Training
This training course gives essential knowledge on the use of the SmartCheck sensor for condition monitoring. The participants will learn about using the device and will gain an introduction to selected functions of the software "SmartWeb" and "SmartUtility". The focus of the training is on the initial operation and configuration of the sensor as well as on carrying out trend measurements and setting alarms.
- Installation and commissioning of the SmartCheck
- Overview of the functions of the SmartCheck
- Working with the general standard configuration
- First sighting of the measured data
- Learning phase, alarm limits and alarms
- Downloading the measured data
Basic PC user skills and the handling of PC based Software
Recommended retail price
Herzogenrath/at customer's site - Date(s) by agreement
All Schaeffler training courses and workshops can also be booked via a Schaeffler sales partner.