Assembly of spindle bearings - for fitters
This training provides basic knowledge about the different designs of main spindle bearings and their applications. The aim is to learn the safe handling of high-precision bearings with regard to their accuracy requirements for adjacent components and special lubrication requirements. In addition, the course provides insights into the options for monitoring main spindle bearings and damage analysis.
- Main spindle bearing designs and performance characteristics
- Machining tolerances of the parts surrounding the bearing and their effect on bearing performance
- The lubrication of main spindle bearings and basic mounting principles
- The monitoring of bearings during operation
- Spindle bearing damage
- The measurement of shaft and housing bore diameters
- The adjustment of axial preload by means of matched reduction sleeves
- The mounting of cylindrical roller bearings with tapered bore and radial clearance adjustment
- The use of different measuring devices:
- Taper gauges
- EnveIope circle gauges
- Outside micrometers
- Subito measuring device
- The use of different mounting tools:
- Induction heating devices
- Hydraulic nuts and pumps
- Torque wrenches
Schaeffler Schaeffler Plant Eltmann,Industriestraße 2, 97483 Eltmann/at customer’s site
Signing up at Schaeffler Technology Center – Training: Ms. Karin Morgenroth
Phone: +49 (0)9522 71 503
Possible accomodation expenses need to be paid by the participants. We will gladly assist you with the selection of an accommodation.
General Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Please refer to our website: http://www.schaeffler.com/remotemedien/media/_shared_media/05_products_services/training/training_conditions_en.pdf
- Registration no later than 14 days before start of the training course.
- We reserve the right to cancel training courses on the grounds of undersubscription up to 14 days before the start of the training course.
- If training participant cancels attendance at the course after registration has been confirmed, 40€ processing fee will be charged. Cancellation less than 2 weeks 50% of the course fee is charged. If the client nominates a substitue, this rule does not apply.