Internship at Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions and Strategic Projects (m/f/d)
Reference Code: DE-C-HZA-22-00854
The basic requirement for an internship at Schaeffler is proof of enrollment at the time of the internship.
This position must be filled for a period of at least 4 months from April 2022.
Please apply for one position online.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support in M&A transactions and strategic projects
- Assistance in the preparation of presentations and meetings
- Support in carve-out and integration processes
- Analyzing various markets, industries and business models alongside our M&A professionals
- Assist in setting up real-world financial models and company valuations
- Gaining insight in administration and consulting regarding topics of strategic importance
- Master Student in the field of corporate finance, strategy, business administration or economics
- Good knowledge of project management methods and tools
- Analytical, detail-oriented team-player who performs well under pressure
- Prior experience/internships in the fields of banking, consulting or accounting
- Highly proficient in MS Office products
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and German
- Previous work experience as an intern or working student and experience abroad is desirable
- High level of commitment, social and intercultural sensitivity needed
- Organizational skills, presentation and analytical skills
- Prepared to work independently as well as in a team
If you have any questions please contact: