Intern for the Department Personnel Development Europe (m/f/d)
Reference Code: DE-C-SWE-22-02652
The basic requirement is proof of matriculation at the time of employment.
The position is to be filled as of now for a period of 5 to 6 months.
Please apply online.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Cooperation in different topics regarding personnel development, HR initiatives and projects within the region Europe
- Coordinating and administrative support of the Global Talent Management Processes
- Participation in the preparation of analyses and evaluations of personnel development data
- Involvement in the maintenance of the intranet page HR Europe as well as support of all subsidiaries within Europe
- Active participation in the development of English training material as well as in the implementation of English trainings
- Student in the field of economics and social sciences or a related field of study with a focus on human resources
- Competent handling of MS-Office applications
- Advanced English skills
- Capacity to “think outside the box”, commitment and flexibility
- Independent, responsible and customer oriented way of working
- Strong communication and collaborative skills as well as organizational talent
If you have any questions please contact:
Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG