Data Engineering Internship Custom Data & AI Solutions (m/w/d)
Reference Code: DE-C-HZA-22-06305
The basic requirement for an internship at Schaeffler is proof of enrollment at the time of the internship.
This position must be filled as soon as possible for a period of at least 6 months.
Please apply for one position online.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Work hands-on with Big Data tools and frameworks, implement ETL tools and processes
- Engineer data integration pipelines and reusable data services
- Support setting up a cloud Data Lake
- Member of a agile product team providing customer solutions, and support operational tasks in a hands-on manner
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources and IT systems, e. g. ERP/SAP, Web Services
- Relevant knowledge in working with Cloud environments and services, preferably with Azure
- Experienced in data modeling (ER, UML) and proficiency in SQL as well as expertise with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Postgres
- Basic knowledge about DevOps (CI/CD, cloud-based)
- Fluent in English spoken and written, German is also beneficial
- Experience in software documentation beneficial
- Python or Scala coding experience beneficial
If you have any questions please contact:
Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG