Assembly practical LSB 2 - Bearing arrangement tapered and cylindrical roller bearings - for technicians and fitters - Online
This training course communicates more in-depth information on the mounting and dismounting of rolling bearings. In our Schaeffler Technology Center - Training in Eltmann, various training possibilities are available for mounting and dismounting large size rolling bearing which are typical for industry from various sectors. The main focus of the content is:
- Correct and reliable preparation of mounting and dismounting
- Measurements of the surrounding components and the correct documentation
- Correct handling of measuring, mounting and dismounting equipment
- Selection and application of various mounting and dismounting methods
- Coordinated work in a team with the appropriate tools
A realistic assembly process is run through and gradually deepened. Examples of applications are presented.
- Assembly preparation
- Structuring the work processes and the mounting location
- Proper handling of rolling bearings, measuring equipment, assembly equipment and auxiliary materials
- Measuring of shaft and housing
- Professional mounting and dismounting of rolling bearings with cylindrical bore
- Thermal mounting and hydraulic dismounting of rolling bearings
- Thermal heating of the housing
- Measurement and adjustment of axial clearance of bearings
Mounting of cylindrical roller bearing and double row tapered roller bearing in X arrangement in housing
Technicians/engineers and fitters
Technical understanding, Basic training on rolling bearing technology or e-learning modules Functions and characteristics of rolling bearings, Fits, Deep groove ball bearings, Spherical roller bearings, Cylindrical roller bearings, Four point contact bearings).
Sign up at Schaeffler Technology Center – Training: Ms. Karin Morgenroth
Phone: +49 (0)9522 71 503
Possible accommodation expenses need to be paid by the participants. We will gladly assist you with selection of an accommodation.
General Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Please refer to our website: http://www.schaeffler.com/remotemedien/media/_shared_media/05_products_services/training/training_conditions_en.pdf
- Registration no later than 14 days before start of the training course.
- We reserve the right to cancel training courses on the grounds of undersubscription up to 14 days before the start of the training course.
- If training participant cancels attendance at the course after registration has been confirmed, 40€ processing fee will be charged. Cancellation less than 2 weeks 50% of the course fee is charged. If the client nominates a substitue, this rule does not apply.