Assembly practical LSB 4 - Mounting four-row tapered and cylindrical roller bearing -for technicians and fitters- Online
This training course communicates more in-depth information on the mounting and dismounting of rolling bearings. In our Schaeffler Technology Center - Training in Eltmann, various training possiblities are available for mounting and dismounting large size rolling bearing which are typical for industry from various sectors. The main focus of the content is:
- Correct and reliable preparation of mounting and dismounting
- Measurements of the surrounding components and the correct documentation
- Correct handling of measuring, mounting and dismounting equipment
- Selection and application of various mounting and dismounting methods
- Coordinated work in a team with the appropriate tools
A realistic assembly process is run through and gradually deepened. Examples of applications are presented.
- Theoretical mounting preparation
- Measuring of shaft and housing
- Measurement of the bearing unit and determination of the required spacer rings
- Mounting of the bearing into the housing
- Mounting of the bearing with housing on the shaft
- Thermical mounting and dismounting of inner rings
Mounting of four-row tapered and cylindrical roller bearing
Technicians/engineers and fitters
Technical understanding, Basic training on rolling bearing technology or e-learning modules (Functions and characteristics, Fits, Tapered roller bearings, Cylindrical roller bearings)
Sign up at Schaeffler Technology Center – Training: Ms. Karin Morgenroth
Phone: +49 (0)9522 71 503
Possible accommodation expenses need to be paid by the participants. We will gladly assist you with selection of an accommodation.
General Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Please refer to our website: http://www.schaeffler.com/remotemedien/media/_shared_media/05_products_services/training/training_conditions_en.pdf
- Registration no later than 14 days before start of the training course.
- We reserve the right to cancel training courses on the grounds of undersubscription up to 14 days before the start of the training course.
- If training participant cancels attendance at the course after registration has been confirmed, 40€ processing fee will be charged. Cancellation less than 2 weeks 50% of the course fee is charged. If the client nominates a substitue, this rule does not apply.