ProLink - Advanced Training
In this training the basics of vibration theory and vibration measurement technology to vibration analysis are learned and put into practice with the Schaeffler ProLink CMS. The knowledge of the basic functions of the measuring system from the basic training will be expanded and deepened. The practical measurements in the training combine your knowledge of vibration measurement with your device and analytical skills to a successful start into the machine monitoring.
- Basic vibration theory
- Basic signal processing
- Typical vibrations on rotating machines
- Condition monitoring
- Vibration measurement on machines with constant and variable speed
- Analysis and assessment of vibration measurements
Technicians and engineers working in maintenance.
“ProLink – Basic training” or comparable knowledge is required.
- at customer’s site
Do you have any questions about our training? Please contact us!
Schaeffler Technology Center – Training
Possible accomodation expenses need to be paid by the participants. We will gladly assist you with the selection of an accommodation.
General Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Please refer to our website: General terms and conditions of participation
- Registration no later than 14 days before start of the training course.
- We reserve the right to cancel training courses on the grounds of undersubscription up to 14 days before the start of the training course.
- If training participant cancels attendance at the course after registration has been confirmed, 40,- € processing fee will be charged. Cancellation less than 2 weeks 50% of the course fee is charged. If the client nominates a substitue, this rule does not apply.