Assembly of Rotary Bearings – for technicians and fitters
The practical oriented section of the training course proceeds from preparation for mounting such as measurement, through working with the catalogue and handling of rolling bearings to correct mounting and dismounting using the necessary tools.
- Rolling bearing mounting and dismounting
- Appropriate treatment of rolling bearings
- Arrange the work-/mounting place
- Mounting and dismounting : By mechanical, hydraulic and thermic methods with tapered and cylindrical bore
- Appropriate mounting and dismounting with practical exercises
Schaeffler Plant Eltmann, Industriestraße 2, 97483 Eltmann/or at customer’s site
Sign up by Schaeffler Technology Center – Training: Ms. Karin Morgenroth
Phone: +49 (0)9522 71 503
Possible accomodation expenses need to be paid by the participants. We will gladly assist you with the selection of an accommodation.
General Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Please refer to our website: http://www.schaeffler.com/remotemedien/media/_shared_media/05_products_services/training/training_conditions_en.pdf
- Registration no later than 14 days before start of the training course.
- We reserve the right to cancel training courses on the grounds of undersubscription up to 14 days before the start of the training course.
- If training participant cancels attendance at the course after registration has been confirmed, 40€ processing fee will be charged. Cancellation less than 2 weeks 50% of the course fee is charged. If the client nominates a substitue, this rule does not apply.