Linear practical training - for technicians
Training course objective
By assembling and disassembling of linear guidance system components, participants obtain an insight into the inner workings of products such as different types of carriage. This hands-on understanding of linear guidance systems is followed by the assembly of monorail guidance systems. Sealing technology, i.e. the proper covering of rail fixing screws in order to prevent friction losses, is also a significant aspect.
The topic of systems engineering is also covered, which gives the participants an initial insight into automation.
After each demonstration, it is up to the participants to try it for themselves.
Content of the training course
- Assembly and disassembly of linear guidance systems and their accessories
- Systems engineering
Schaeffler Homburg, Berlinerstraße 134, 66424 Homburg
Schaeffler Technology Center – Training: Ms. Karin Morgenroth
Phone: +49 (0)9522 71 503
Participants must bring safety shoes with them. Safety shoes will be provided if required. If this is the case, please state your shoe size during registration. Any costs that may arise for overnight accommodation must be covered by the participants themselves. We will be happy to assist you in selecting accommodation.
Conditions for participation
- General conditions can be found on our website: http://www.schaeffler.com/remotemedien/media/_shared_media/05_products_services/training/training_conditions_de.pdf
- The registration deadline for this training course is 14 days before the course begins.
- We reserve the right to cancel under-subscribed training courses at least 14 days before they begin, and to not include registrations submitted for courses that are over-subscribed.
- Cancellations made by participants after their registration has been confirmed will be subject to a € 40 processing fee. If the participant cancels within 14 days of the start of the training course, however, 50% of the training course fee will be invoiced. This regulation will not be enforced if a replacement participant is directly named when the initial participant cancels.