Assembly of rotary table bearing - for fitters - online
In this training you will learn about the designs, characteristics and the various measuring systems on the direct drive rotary table bearing arrangement. The necessary specialist knowledge about Schaeffler rotary table bearing arrangements in the area of super precision and their associated measuring sensors is taught step by step.
In the practical part of the training, a rotary table is mounted completely with the corresponding super precision bearing. The measuring system is used to demonstrate the sensitivity and accuracy of the unit.
The training is conducted by experienced trainers.
- Rotary table bearings: designs, characteristics and functions
- Various measuring systems
- Designation and technical data
- Rolling bearing damage, lubrication and lubricants
- Assembly of rotary table bearings
- Structuring the assembly processes
- Handling of the bearing (cleanliness and sensitivity)
- Attaching the measuring systems
- Reading out of the measured values
Asseembly of spindle bearings - for fitters - online
Schaeffler Technology Center – Training:
Ms. Karin Morgenroth
Telefon: +49 (0)9522 71 503
Potential costs for accomodation are to be covered by the participant. Please let us know if we can help with a list of hotels.
General Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Please refer to our website: http://www.schaeffler.com/remotemedien/media/_shared_media/05_products_services/training/training_conditions_en.pdf
- Registration no later than 14 days before start of the training course.
- We reserve the right to cancel training courses on the grounds of undersubscription up to 14 days before the start of the training course.
- If training participant cancels attendance at the course after registration has been confirmed, 40€ processing fee will be charged. Cancellation less than 2 weeks 50% of the course fee is charged. If the client nominates a substitue, this rule does not apply.